All agencies in Sygma | Engineering Services join in congratulating the Sygma France / Saint-Paul-les-Durance team on achieving MASE Certification.
Our sincere congratulations go to each member of the Sygma France / Saint-Paul-les-Durance team who worked tirelessly for this accreditation.
Congratulations to all!
In May 2022, after a proper audit, Sygma France / Saint-Paul-les-Durance obtained the MASE Certification for 3 years.
MASE “Manual for Improving Safety Health Environment of Companies” MASE is a non-profit associative network, created at the initiative of industrial contractors, in the 1990s, to help the companies involved to set up a safety, health, and environment management system.
The members, more than 6000 to date in France, Côte d’Ivoire and Senegal, are companies:
- Interveners (engaged or certified 1 or 3 years)
- Users (Principals)
This management system, based on a reference system, aims to improve performance in terms of health, safety and the environment in companies. It aims to be pragmatic, adapted and promotes a common language between the principals and the companies involved.
In a few points, non-exhaustive, the advantages for a company to be MASE certified:
- Structuring system to measure the strengths and weaknesses of a Company in terms of Health, Safety, respect for the Environment and organization
- Deployment of skills through training
- Brand image of the company
- Engine of social progress (participatory)
- Feeling of working in a reliable and sustainable organization
- Market development
The Certification is issued by local committees following an audit carried out by auditors trained and approved by MASE France and International belonging to recognized audit firms.
Read also : Sygma France / Saint-Paul-les-Durance adds “QUALIOPI” certification