Uni-Weld is a service company dedicated to various activities in the welding sector. Our team has the necessary knowledge to develop any type of project related to the welding field.
Our strong adaptability allows us to bring welding solutions to various applications. We ensure the perfect match of personnel and optimize mobilization time and therefore our efficiency. Uni-Weld is present worldwide and is a full member of the Sygma Group.
We integrate ourselves into every stage of your engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning (EPCC) projects to propose the optimization of the construction design or the development of welding processes. Our international experience allows us to offer innovative solutions for your workshop and on-site work. We have the latest technology to offer a wide range of configurations.
We select and prepare our intervention personnel according to the work to be done. Our personnel are qualified according to the requirements of your projects. Uni-Weld has its own welding school, equipped with the latest generation of equipment, which allows us to perform state-of-the-art activities.
Consulting and project engineering studies
- Optimization of the construction design
- Material analysis
- Development of welding processes
- Manufacturing cost analysis and industrialization
Execution and maintenance of on-site manufacturing projects
- Metal structures
- Shipbuilding industry
- Renewable energy
- Oil & Gas
- Maintenance and repairs
Quality Assurance and Quality Control (QAQC)
- Writing of quality specifications and requirements
- Establishment of a specific quality structure
- Comparative studies of standards
- Preparation of construction files
- WPQR and WPS development
- Qualification of welders
Delegation and supervision of specialized personnel
We select and prepare our personnel according to the work to be done. In our welding school, the personnel is qualified according to the requirements of your projects. In this way, we can ensure the perfect match of personnel and optimize mobilization time and therefore, our efficiency.
- Welder qualifications
- Qualification of welding procedures
- Customized professional training on all types of welding processes
Training and professional qualification
- Process 111: Manual arc welding with coated electrode
- Process 121: Submerged arc and solid wire welding (partially automatic)
- Process 135: Solid wire MIG/MAG welding
- Process 136: MIG/MAG cored wire welding
- Process 141: TIG welding with filler material