We are looking for a professional for a job of Site Lead on large sites “DATA CENTER”.
Founded in Monthey, Switzerland, in 2006, Sygma | Engineering Services is an engineering company with internationally recognized skills. With some 180 people working around the world, we can respond locally and quickly. Thanks to our long expertise in the delegation of technical skills, we accompany our clients in the realization of their projects. Whether they are in the field of energy production or distribution or IT Helpdesk Level 2 services. We also specialize in projects in the oil & gas, mining, chemical and pharmaceutical industries, and we bring our experience to bear for the entire duration of the work.
Sygma Engineering Services is looking for a professional Site Lead on large sites DATA CENTER – Job offer
You act as a Site Supervisor in large sites (e.g., Microsoft data centers) from delivery through construction and testing phases. You are responsible to coordinate the daily operational works on site and directing, coaching, and training as needed field service and third-party suppliers. Represent the company at site meetings where planning, coordination, and safety are reviewed. Critical to the mission is to ensure all safety (EHS) and quality requirements are met.
Description of activities:
- Coordinate / and direct site works with third-party suppliers on a daily basis
- Highlight gaps in resources (quality and quantity) to the Project Manager. Aid planning adhering to schedules of works
- Maintain close cooperation with the Project Manager and site service coordinators to form an effective team for executing Eaton’s scope of supply
- Provide regular (daily preferred) WRITTEN updates to the project manager on what works performed, issues, and planning for the next period of work
- Serves as testing auditor of test forms and test practices of the on-site testing/certifying /commissioning agent
- Defines and helps improve all tools and procedures or processes
- Ensures that all company service works are done following the instructions to meet high-quality standards
- Willingly manages any other responsibilities and duties as assigned or agreed by Project Manager or to meet local requirements
- Good people skills and experience of working with customers is critical
- Communication skills in English a must. Spanish language is a must
- Flexibility and adaptability – eagerness to learn all aspects of job is required for this role
|Starting date||1 february 2023|
|Background and skills||Strong electrical background, Spanish Experience of executing delivery project, electric work and field service & commissioning work|