Supply Chain Specialist
We are looking for a professional for a job of Supply Chain Specialist.
Founded in Monthey, Switzerland, in 2006, Sygma | Engineering Services is an engineering company with internationally recognized skills. With some 180 people working around the world, we can respond locally and quickly. Thanks to our long expertise in the delegation of technical skills, we accompany our clients in the realization of their projects. Whether they are in the field of energy production or distribution or IT Helpdesk Level 2 services. We also specialize in projects in the oil & gas, mining, chemical and pharmaceutical industries, and we bring our experience to bear for the entire duration of the work.
Sygma | Engineering Services is looking for a professional Supply Chain Specialist – Job offer
The Field Project Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of the supply chain for an oil and gas project, from procurement through to delivery. This includes overseeing the purchase and distribution of materials, equipment, and services required for the successful completion of the project. The role will require the individual to work closely with various stakeholders, including contractors, vendors, and internal teams, to ensure that all supply chain activities are executed efficiently, safely, and in accordance with project timelines and budget.
- Develop and implement supply chain strategies and plans that meet the project’s objectives and requirements
- Identify potential suppliers and vendors, negotiate contracts and prices, and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Manage the procurement process, including the selection and approval of purchase orders, and ensure that all materials and equipment are delivered on time and within budget
- Monitor and control inventory levels, and coordinate the movement of materials and equipment to and from the project site
- Develop and implement procedures to ensure compliance with safety, quality, and environmental regulations and standards
- Collaborate with the project team to develop schedules and budgets, and ensure that all supply chain activities are aligned with project goals and objectives
- Develop and manage performance metrics and KPIs for the supply chain function, and provide regular reports to the project team and senior management
- Develop and mentor a team of supply chain professionals, and ensure that they are equipped with the necessary skills and knowledge to carry out their responsibilities effectively
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, or related field
- 7+ years of experience in supply chain management, with at least 3 years in the oil and gas industry
- Strong knowledge of procurement, logistics, inventory management, and distribution
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex projects and deliver results within tight deadlines and budgets
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge of safety, quality, and environmental regulations and standards
- Ability to lead and mentor a team of supply chain professionals
- Willingness to work in remote locations and travel as required