We are looking for a professional for a job of Manufacturing Inspector.
Founded in Monthey, Switzerland, in 2006, Sygma | Engineering Services is an engineering company with internationally recognized skills. With some 180 people working around the world, we can respond locally and quickly. Thanks to our long expertise in the delegation of technical skills, we accompany our clients in the realization of their projects. Whether they are in the field of energy production or distribution or IT Helpdesk Level 2 services. We also specialize in projects in the oil & gas, mining, chemical and pharmaceutical industries, and we bring our experience to bear for the entire duration of the work.
Sygma | Engineering Services is looking for a professional Manufacturing Inspector – Job offer
Sygma | Engineering Services is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Manufacturing Inspector to join its team for a long-term mission in Albania and Türkiye. The successful candidate will be responsible for running Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT) and inspecting manufacturing processes and facilities to ensure compliance with quality standards.
- Perform Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT) on equipment and systems according to technical specifications and standards
- Inspect manufacturing processes and facilities to ensure compliance with quality standards and regulations
- Evaluate and analyze data, drawings, and specifications to verify product quality
- Identify and report any non-conformities, deviations, or potential quality issues
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure continuous improvement of quality systems and procedures
- Provide technical support to internal and external stakeholders regarding quality issues
- Ensure that all activities are performed in compliance with safety regulations and standards
- Previous experience as a Manufacturing Inspector, Quality Inspector, or similar role
- Experience in running Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT)
- Knowledge of quality standards and regulations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Willingness to travel to different locations as required