Sygma Engineering Services is always looking for new talents to join its teams. Active and passionate, would you like to join our dynamic company on one of our sites?
Do you want to evolve in a rewarding, human and efficient professional environment?
Please do not hesitate to send us your application.
currently looking for :
Publication date: 2021
- Develops as applicable specific HSE procedures, tools, and process
- Conduct regular site HSE Audits, Reviews and Inspections to ensure compliance with all applicable HSE plans and procedures
- Provides ongoing communication to management concerning the implementation and effectiveness of the HSE program performance with associated recommended proactive and/or corrective actions
- Supports bid proposals and reviews contractor deliverables
- Ensure plans exist for emergency preparedness and tests the plans for adequacy
- Provides direction, leadership, coaching and mentoring to a team of HSE Supervisors and Inspectors
- Relevant Degree in HSE or Engineering or advanced technical degree required or equivalent
- Curricula: IRCA, NEBOSH, OSHA ,IOSH or equivalent
- 8+ years of experience
Specific Experience in the position:
- 3+ years of managing supervisors
- Industrial and Construction Experience required
Sygma Engineering Services is an engineering company based in Switzerland in Monthey with an international presence in more than 16 countries. We are active in the industrial field with a predominance in the field of energy production and distribution.