Sygma Engineering Services is always looking for new talents to join its teams. Active and passionate, would you like to join our dynamic company on one of our sites?
Do you want to evolve in a rewarding, human and efficient professional environment?
Please do not hesitate to send us your application.
currently looking for :
Electrical Field Engineering Specialist (CFO)
Publication date: 2021
- Participate site reviews prior to the start of construction activities and verify documentation is available for construction start (e.g. pre-construction photographs, permits, issued for construction drawings, etc.) and understand the project requirements
- Monitor and coordinate the progress of construction activities. Prepare reports on a regular basis
- Review and respond to field technical queries, preparing, submitting and follow up of RFIs concerning his/her field of expertise
- Provides technical support to Field Personal and Contractors’ regarding interpretation of design documents and procedures within their field of experience
- Provide technical assistance to QA/QC and Project Controls to ensure contractors and suppliers have satisfied all technical requirements for their respective scopes
- Provides constructability input to engineering as directed by the Field Engineering Manager
- Provide Technical input, review and complete all Field Change Notices and Non-Conformance reports
- Participate as Technical Expert during audit for discipline related activities
- Review and comment on contractor’s method statements
- Identifies and elevates potential changes in contract scope
- Provides Construction Engineering input to the Project Completion Report
- Supports control at site, technical approvals and problem resolution
- Monitors the development of “As Built” Drawings. Audits the Contractor’s ‘AsBuilt’ drawing records
- Perform Additional duties as assigned
- Bac +4/5 -State engineer diploma or equivalent
- Curricula: Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Structural Engineering or Construction Management and equivalent experience for their specific discipline
- 2-5 years of experience
Specific Experience in the position:
- A work experince as a construction engineer, engineer or superintendent leading to appropriate technical knowledge of field engineering; preferably in Mining & Industry
Sygma Engineering Services is an engineering company based in Switzerland in Monthey with an international presence in more than 16 countries. We are active in the industrial field with a predominance in the field of energy production and distribution.