ATEX – EXplosive ATmospheres
The ATEX regulation requires all managers to control the risks related to explosion in their environment. Our experts evaluate the risks of explosion in your company in order to determine all the places where explosive elements can be released.
- Audit of functional analysis on site of the risks of appearance of EXplosive ATmospheres
- Analysis of the risks of formation of explosive atmospheres inside and outside the installations, in normal and abnormal operation of the processes
- Consideration of feedback from incidents or accidents that have occurred in similar facilities
- Proposed means of prevention and protection: organizational measures
- Identification of locations where hazardous explosive atmospheres can form and ATEX zoning (classification and sizing of EXplosive ATmospheres zones)
- Examination of the suitability of electrical and non-electrical equipment installed in EXplosive ATmospheres zones with supporting risk analyses
- Supply of the elements necessary for the drafting of the Explosion Protection Document – DRPCE
- Support for manufacturers in the technical and administrative validation of their ATEX equipment
ATEX training courses can be certified
- ISM-ATEX standard (design, construction and maintenance in EXplosive ATmospheres)
- Saqr-ATEX standard (workshop repair of electrical and non-electrical equipment for use in EXplosive ATmospheres)
The partners of our engineering office
Sygma | Technologies
Sygma | Technologies is an Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning (EPCC) company. Our staff work as consultants to customers, third-party engineers and general contractors.
Sygma Group is an alliance between sister companies that are leaders in their markets. The synergies thus created allow its members to act quickly and internationally. We accompany you in the realization of all your projects, from the simplest to the most complex.
Specialized in renewable energies, energy production and engineering works, the members of the Sygma Group benefit from a great experience in construction works. Committed at an international level, the companies of the group act quickly at the place of intervention, thanks to our sites’ proximity.